Biofeedback is like a computerized version of acupuncture releasing stress blockages throughout the body. The Biofeedback device increases circulation thereby increasing oxygen flow and stimulating the production of collagen. One of Biofeedback’s biggest benefits is the boosting of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), an energy carrier molecule that transfers energy from chemical bonds to endergonic (energy absorbing) reactions within the cell for building proteins, contracting muscles and other biological functions. Biofeedback can help restore this muscle “memory”, giving better tone to the face and relaxing over-worked or contracted muscles, resulting in firmer facial tone and diminished lines.
Biofeedback treatments can:
• Tighten muscles to lift sagging eyelids, cheeks, jowls, and neck
• Increase circulation and oxygenation
• Re-educate muscles
• Disperse hardened collagen (scar tissue)
• Reduce appearance of fine lines, dark circles
• Increase skin elasticity resulting in a tighter, smoother look and feel of the face and body.
• Sculpt and contour the muscles of the face
• Increase natural collagen production
• Increase natural elastin production
• Accelerate cellular repair and function
• Trigger production of important amino acids and ATP
Process with Biofeedback: While relaxing into the tranquil environment, the Biofeedback machine’s conductive bracelets are placed around the wrists and ankles. These bracelets allow for subtle vibrations to be gently presented to the body with the sophisticated biofeedback device.
Biofeedback has been proven to show results after just one to three sessions. From various test groups, many people have reported signs of improvement after just one session. Though the number of sessions is dependent on individual needs, maximum benefits are most often achieved after 12 sessions. Optimal usage is once a week for 4 weeks and thereafter every two weeks to achieve visible results quickly.
For additional information and uses of Biofeedback, visit SelfEmpoweredMinds.com